Our community fall festival will be held on Saturday October 25.
This is the perfect opportunity to see people you haven't talked
to in a long time AND meet new families who have moved into our
community. There will be a live string band, pumpkin decorating,
apple bobbing, contests and activities for the whole family.
- Trails available for hiking, horseback riding, or mountain bikes
are accessible from the southeast corner of Four Lakes.
Click HERE if you wish to see a map of
- An article on locking mailboxes was included in the summer newsletter. Sadly part of the
intended article was cut out during the publishing process. To read the complete article
click HERE. If you wish to see specifications for the
recommended locking box click HERE.
- The 2014 Easter egg hunt was held on Saturday April 19th. Approximately 40 kids came and
and enjoyed a great time. Nina Hufford coordinated the event this year - our THANKS to her
for her efforts.
- The annual Association was held on March 19,2014. Minutes of the meeting are posted in the
Board section link below.
- The annual Consumer Price Index for the greater Seattle area went up 1.1% in 2013. This increase
will be applied to both the general assessment and the water service fee. For a "standard" lot
(one paying both General dues and full water service) the amount due in 2014 becomes $135.60 per
quarter. This includes $93.54 for the general assessment and $42.06 for the water service. Billing
for the 1st quarter of 2014 will be mailed on February 15th.